As this recipe does contain honey, this is a rare treat. I believe in using raw, local honey from kind beekeepers as it does have medicinal purposes and our family is prone to some environmental allergies.
1 1/3 Cups Local Raw Honey
1-15 oz. Container Joyva Sesame Tahini, stirred well to get the natural oil and lumps mixed.
1 Cup Enjoy Life Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat honey in a sauce pan on low heat until it is a watery liquid.
- Add the tahini and stir well for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix until well blended and until the mixture is a bit tougher to stir.
- Pour into an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper on the bottom.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Carefully remove from the pan onto a cutting board.
- Makes 12-16 pieces.