Spock's Okra Stew
1 lb. Okra, chopped
3 Serrano Peppers
10 Roma Tomatoes
10 Cloves Garlic
2 Medium Onions, chopped
3/4 Cup Water
1/2 TBS. Huy Fong Hot Chili Sauce
1 TBS. Spice Hunter Chili Powder
1. In a large pot saute onions in olive oil over medium heat.
2. In food processor puree seven tomatoes, the garlic, and Serrano peppers.
3. When onions are tender and translucent add the pureed tomato mixture, chili sauce, ground chili powder, and salt.
4. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
5. Add three chopped tomatoes and okra.
6. Simmer for another 15 minutes, stirring a few times, and add water if a thinner sauce is desired.
7. Serve over RiceSelect Basmati Rice.